While livability is one of USDOT’s main objectives, state and local governments are often the ones who translate this objective into on-the-ground community improvements. ICF International is here to help with a webinar on July 14 from 12pm-1pm EDT to address:
- How to implement a multimodal corridor strategy
- What livability means in small towns and rural areas
- What are the best practices in public involvement
- Why completing a multimodal network is a transportation agency’s ‘secret weapon’
- How to link transportation planning with land use, housing, environment, and economic development
Presenter Harrison Rue will discuss innovative plans and cost-effective solutions at the local, regional, and state level.
For more information and to register for this free webinar, click here.