The 2014 LOCUS Leadership Summit is right around the corner! We are pleased to announce the addition of several exciting speakers to the Summit’s agenda:
- Richard Baron, Chairman & CEO of McCormack Baron Salazar, a longtime leader in the affordable and mixed-income housing industry.
- Ellen Dunham-Jones, Professor of Architecture and Urban Design at Georgia Tech and co-author of Retrofitting Suburbia: Urban Design Solutions for Redesigning Suburbs
- Calvin Gladney, Managing Partner of Mosaic, a public-private partnership strategist, real estate developer, and trusted advisor to organizations seeking to sustainably transform urban communities.
- Steve Leeper, President and CEO of Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation (3CDC), a non-profit charged with leading the revitalization efforts in Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine and downtown areas.
- Jair Lynch, President and CEO of JAIR LYNCH Development Partners, an urban regeneration company specializing in the responsible transformation of urban markets.
- Ben Miller, co-founder of Popularise, a real estate crowd-sourcing website and affiliate Fundrise, an online investment platform for local real estate.
- Paul Morris, CEO of the Atlanta Beltline Inc., one of the most comprehensive transportation and economic redevelopment efforts undertaken in the City of Atlanta and among the largest, most wide-ranging urban redevelopment programs currently underway in the United States.
- Beth Osborne, Vice President of Transportation and Development Services at Transportation for America, and former Acting Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy at the United States Department of Transportation
More speakers are still to come. They will join a robust agenda of discussions, collaborative sessions and hands-on demonstrations at this year’s Summit.
The 2014 LOCUS Leadership Summit: Closing the Next [Smart Growth] Deal is the premiere national conference where smart growth deals get done. The Summit also provides real estate developers, investors, members of Congress and Washington’s thought leaders the opportunity to come together to discuss and learn the latest on cutting edge design, planning, finance and management.