Join us for a webinar on May 24, 2023 at 12:30pm ET to hear directly from the advocates and practitioners across the country who helped pass some of the strongest Complete Streets policies of the last four years.
Not all Complete Streets policies are created equal—our Best Complete Streets Policies 2023 report spotlights the strongest ones. We’re bringing together a panel of advocates and practitioners from across the country to talk through how they developed their policies, who they brought together, and how they got them passed. Plus they’ll be sharing their lessons learned and advice for others considering Complete Streets policy adoption too.
On the webinar we’ll be joined by:
- Evren Sönmez, Director of Strategic Policy & Practice at Living Streets Alliance (Tucson, Arizona)
- Michael Kelley, Policy Director at BikeWalkKC (Joplin, MO)
- Jerry D. Saavedra, Community Advocacy Sr. Advisor at the American Heart Association (El Paso, TX)
- Jeff Riegner, Senior Principal Engineer at Kittelson & Associates (& Chair of the National Complete Streets Coalition) (Howard County, MD)
- Panel will be moderated by Steve Davis, AVP of Transportation Strategy at Smart Growth America