Thank you to everyone who attended Smart Growth America’s first Sustainable Communities Network webinar, “Overcoming Obstacles in Regional Planning.” Last week’s event was the first in a series of informational sessions for organizations and agencies that have received grants from the federal Partnership for Sustainable Communities.
Smart Growth America’s network of grant recipients is an opportunity for state and local government officials and nonprofit professionals to ask questions, trade ideas, learn best practices, and share project ideas with others from around the country. The network also shares updates about federal initiaitves, upcoming events, webinars and conferences to support vibrant, sustainable communities. If your organization or agency recently applied for or was awarded a grant from the Partnership for Sustainable Communities, join Smart Growth America’s growing network to gain access to resources, opportunities and events.
Download materials from “Overcoming Obstacles in Regional Planning”:
- Click here to for an audio and video recording of the presentation (Requires Adobe Flash player)
- Click here to download the presentation from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of Sustainable Housing and Communities (PPT)
- Click here to download the presentation from the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (PPT)
- Click here to download the presentation from the Des Moines, Iowa, Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Click here to download the presentation from the greater Chicago Metropolitan Planning Council (PPT)
Please note: Smart Growth America is not in any way connected with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S Department of Transportation, or the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Any opinions or advice we give concerning the Partnership programs at HUD, DOT, or EPA are our own and have not been endorsed or approved by the agencies.